- Why NZ
- Doing O&G Business
- Future Energy
- News Centre
About the Oil and Gas Capability Database
What is the Oil and Gas Industry Capability Database?
- A commercially neutral, fully searchable database of the capabilities of New Zealand oil and gas companies and the full industry supply chain.
- The database is supported by Venture Taranaki (the Regional Development Agency for NZ’s foremost energy province) and New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE).
- There is no cost to registering, search or using the database.
- The database aims to connect those seeking skills and expertise in the oil and gas, energy, engineering and associated industries with companies and individuals offering those services.
Any New Zealand company or individual working in or alongside the oil and gas industry is encouraged to register on the Capability Database. Here’s why:
- Registration is FREE.
- Adding your profile to the searchable O&G database will put you in front of potential clients.
- Registered companies can exhibit products and services to a national and global audience, boosting business opportunities.
How to Register?
- Sign in – create your account
- Complete the database forms.
- There are two sections:
- Public section (pages 1 and 2): Comprising company details, capabilities and past projects that will be publically searchable to promote your company and skills to a global market.
- Private (page 3): Statistical data about your company that will not be made publicly available. The purpose of collecting this information is to notify you of commercial opportunities, grants and other initiatives which could assist your company to gain business and grow.
How will the database assist you?
- The database will have a full range of searching and reporting options.
- Results will be presented and printed in comprehensive, short or custom reports, profiling companies, products/services, capabilities, and/or project involvement.
- The database will assist:
- Finding New Zealand suppliers with O&G capabilities and experience
- Connections to buyers, distributors or partners
- O&G business development, trade and growth
Registering takes approximately 10 minutes.